Landon left 5 weeks from today (Tues), and I get to see him 5 weeks from tomorrow (Wed). I'm officially at the half way point.
I like to compare it to running 2 miles.
If When I run 2 miles, I will run 1 mile out and 1 mile back. That first mile out feels good, goes by fairly quickly, but then when you realize you still have that whole mile left to go, its kind of frustrating. My FIL did say that usually that last mile does seem to go by faster, so that's what I'm hoping for with these next 5 weeks.
 |
| 5 weeks ago today |
This past weekend I had a family reunion, this weekend my WHOLE family is coming to see me and go to a Rangers game, and then I'm going to my parents the following weekend. By that time, I will have less than a month left to go. I. Can't. Wait.
your doing great! you can do it! Hope you had a great 4th of July! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow my preppy blog. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!
ReplyDeleteYay! Half way!
ReplyDelete