This past weekend I was so anxious to get a phone call from Landon that I felt like the weekend just drug on and on. I can honestly say that while the last 8 weeks haven't really been enjoyable, it has gone by fairly quickly until the last couple days. I knew I had to do something to keep myself from going crazy with excitement, anticipation, and emotions or else the next 2 weeks were going to drag, so I decided this week is going to be full of projects. I had lots of things I wanted to get done around the house while Landon was gone, and while I had begun on several of them, I decided they all needed to be finished when he walks in the door on August 9th. I have already gotten several things done as well as made a trip to IKEA. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be done with my projects and ready to move on to the week of deep cleaning. I have found several lists on Pinterest to help you "deep clean your house in a week", so I'm going to try to stick with one of those lists. I'll do a few things every day just to keep busy, but also allow myself time to hit the pool if necessary.
| I think he looks so good in his uniform:) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment