First, I went to our favorite breakfast place, Old West. That is the one thing he did ask me to do for his birthday. I was more than happy to honor his wishes.
Then I paid bills, which is not something that he would enjoy doing, it's just something that he normally does.
Later in the afternoon, I posted on his Batallion's FB page that it was his birthday, so his Commanding Sergeant commented and said that maybe he should start the birthday calls on this one, but it might cause Landon some pushups. I obviously
I ended the day at Rooster's, Landon's favorite burger joint ordering his favorite meal.
I enjoyed my day celebrating Landon, well as much as I could without him actually being here. I'm so thankful he was born 25 years ago:)
Hang in there! Love that you still celebrated and got to hear his voice!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah!
ReplyDelete