Sunday, June 17, 2012

China Cabinet


I bought this china cabinet on craigslist almost a year ago thinking, "I have re-done several pieces of furniture for myself, let's see if somebody else would like what I do too while I make a little money in the process!" Well a year went by and the poor thing sat in the garage (in my husband's parking space). I always had an excuse for not working on it "I hate priming! It's too hot. It's too cold. I'm too tired. etc..." But when my husband finally offered his help, I knew it was time to get busy! It only took 3 coats of paint, 3 trips to Home Depot, 1 trip to Hobby Lobby, 1 genius husband who fixed the magnetic latch so my new pretty knobs would fit, and 4 days. When it was completely finished, I asked my husband if he would bring it in the house so I could stage it a little and take the pictures with better lighting and make it look like it belongs in a home (now I just may be convinced it might belong in MY home). I'm very pleased with the outcome!  


I am trying to sell this piece of furniture.  If you are interested, please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment