What about a cute Rust color or even Green.. I know green is sometimes bold but we just painted our kitchen green and we love it and have A LOT of wood work in our home.. Hope yall are doing well!
Oooh....I like green too!!! Or even a teal/turquoise color door would be really fun!! I feel like your brick is a nice dark color that really any color would be fun!
Oh me me! Pick me! I've painted my door three times now, and I always wish I would have just stuck with red because it really was my favorite. I would suggest black for your brick though, and you could really have some bright, cute wreaths that would pop!
What about a cute Rust color or even Green.. I know green is sometimes bold but we just painted our kitchen green and we love it and have A LOT of wood work in our home.. Hope yall are doing well!
ReplyDeleteOooh....I like green too!!! Or even a teal/turquoise color door would be really fun!! I feel like your brick is a nice dark color that really any color would be fun!
ReplyDeleteMy initial thought was black :)
ReplyDeleteOh me me! Pick me! I've painted my door three times now, and I always wish I would have just stuck with red because it really was my favorite. I would suggest black for your brick though, and you could really have some bright, cute wreaths that would pop!
ReplyDelete