Sunday, August 7, 2011

My List



I have been making a list in my head over the last year or 2 of different purchases I would like to make and things I would like to see happen in the next few years. I finally decided to put them into writing so that maybe I will actually have more motivation to make them happen sooner rather than later.

1. Pay off these ugly suckers!! I'm on a mission! I'm going to get them paid off before I am actually "projected" to get them paid off. I'm going to buckle down! I'm determined!


















2. Since high school, I have always been interested in Photography. I thought that was what I wanted to go to school for, but the school that I was set on going to didn't have a photography program. I could spend hours on different photographers websites just looking. Even if I never did it as a business, I would love to be able to capture "life" is a unique and beautiful way.













3. I'm going to try my hand at refinishing furniture. I have a couple of pieces in my house that I have redone and I have been fairly impressed with myself. I LOVE Craigslist, and I have been able to get a few really good deals. My goal is to be able to sell it one day for a little extra "student loan payment" or just for some extra spending/saving money.



Not the best picture, but this was my first piece.














I'm sure I have more, but those are the ones that have been on my mind most recently. I'm looking forward to seeing these things happen!

2 comments:

  1. Love that dresser! I't's so cute!

    Just keep going....you're going to knock that list out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. Putting it on paper always gives me a better chance of actually accomplishing my goals.

    ReplyDelete