Monday, April 25, 2011

home:)

Landon and I have made the trek from renters to homeowners in the last couple of weeks. We have experience the worry of hail storms, tornado sirens, and strong wind in this short time as well. Being a homeowner brings all of those things into a much different light than just being a renter.

We had our first big "shin-dig" on Easter for lunch. We had some of Landon's family over for lunch. I cooked enchiladas (i know, very "Easter traditional" food) and everyone else brought over the sides. It was a big success! We are hoping to now have a big get-together with our friends! We are loving having so much space! The second morning of sleeping at the house, Landon woke up and made the comment, "I guess I'll make the mile hike to the kitchen!"

We love our house! I feel more like a grown up:) Please continue to pray for Landon and I in our job situation as buying a house could become a little big stressful. We are trusting the Lord that he will take complete care of us!









I'll post more as I get the rooms cleaned up:) Come see us!

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Brenda! It is so, so cute! And you have some decorating talent!

    ReplyDelete