We are now about to face our next exciting moment in our life together. A house! Over the last month, we have been looking more seriously into buying a house. We finally went out with a realtor to see what was available. We found a few that we liked and even put an offer on one. Someone else had put an offer at the same time, and the seller took the other offer. We were a little disappointed, but we knew our house was out there somewhere. I found another house online that I really liked, but after talking to our realtor, we found out it was already in contract. Again, disappointment! Once again, back to the internet. I found a few that I liked, showed them to Landon, and he told our realtor. Our realtor said we could go look at them the next day, but I had to go pick up our new dining room table. Landon went to look at it and loved it! I was going to look at it the next day, but our realtor called and said someone was putting an offer on it, so we put an offer on it even without me having seen it! I went the next day, fell in love, and then played the waiting game. We finally got the call the next night around 10:00 that they accepted our offer!! We were/are so excited!
We are supposed to close April 7th if all goes well. I can't stop thinking/dreaming of how my first home will look.
That is an amazing moment. I hope it is everything you dreamed it would be. God bless you guys.
ReplyDeleteSeriously!!! I think this is the longest we have ever gone without hanging out...and yall go off and buy a house!! I say our next hang out we take a drive to see the new place!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!
ReplyDelete