Monday, October 4, 2010

HaPpY MoNdAy!!

Reasons why Monday was so great!

1. husband picked out my outfit for school this morning. i wasn't too sure about it at first, but ended up being more than satisfied! he's good at stuff like that! i even got several compliments at school. (don't worry, i gave him all the credit!)

2. early release at school/parent teacher conferences. i was able to get caught up on grading, get some other work done, and just hang out this afternoon.

3. tennis with landon. he's a great partner! i'm thankful he is willing to try/play anything with me! my favorite part is when he "strikes out" (as he likes to call it) and turns around with the best smile ever!

4. texas roadhouse. the roadkill does my tummy good! chopped steak+sauteed mushrooms+sauteed onions+jack cheese= deliciousness

5. Jett Nolan Hand. My sister had my most recent nephew almost 2 weeks ago! She sent me two pictures today, and i can't believe how big he has gotten already! His 2 older brothers adore him, but my sister definitely has her hands full with 3 boys now! (I have a story about that that i will save for it's own post!) I love them all so much!


6. walk with my husband in the perfect fall weather! after we played tennis, we went on a nice little walk. the cool breeze felt amazing! i could just smell fall in the air. over the last few months, i have tried a few different ways to really love my husband. I have gotten some ideas from this awesome blog! tonight i asked questions. i asked fun questions, informative questions, and questions just to get to know my husband a little bit better. my favorite question and answer tonight was this: Q "What animal do you think best describes you?" A "Probably a tiger because tigers are cool, and i'm cool. Oh, and I like cereal!" This is why I love him:)


1 comment: