Thursday, August 5, 2010

letters

Dear Husband,
Night time is my favorite when we have silly and serious pillow talk. You make me laugh. Laughing is my favorite!
Until night time,
Brenda

Dear Routine,
I miss you! I am ready for you to return to us. I'm going to go crazy without you much longer.
Trying to figure my life out,
Brenda

Dear Kitchen,
I'm sorry I have neglected you this summer. I promise to start spending quality time with you again soon.
I'm still the cook,
Brenda

Dear Job,
You are a blessing from God! As overwhelmed and clueless as I am because of you, I know I'll be ok because God gave you to me for a reason!
So Blessed,
Mrs. T

Dear Mr. T,
I know teaching isn't what you want to do forever, but you will be GREAT at it. Your students will love you! I'm also excited to talk about "teacher" stuff with you all year:)
Proud to be your wife,
Brenda

Bless The Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Psalm 103:1


0 comments:

Post a Comment