Monday, September 6, 2010

letters

Dear August,
Thank you for leaving us. Your miserable weather was, well, miserable. I'm sure in March, after all of the snow, shoes that won't keep my feet warm, and my pasty white skin, I will miss you, but until then, So Long!
Ready for Fall,
Brenda

Dear Labor Day,
Thank you for my first real paid vacation day. It has been nice to not think about how much money i'm NOT making on my day off.
Relaxing,
Brenda

Dear Dinner,
Why are you such a difficult time of the day? You always seem to cause more stress than anything. I wish you were already planned for the rest of the year!
Begging for New Ideas,
Brenda

Dear Perfect Khaki Coverlet/Bedding,
You are next to impossible to find. I feel like i'm looking for Waldo in the largest book in the world. I really would like to get everything finished in my apartment. You are holding up the process. Please make yourself known. Oh, and a good price would be nice too.
Still looking,
Brenda

Dear God,
Thank you for loving me. I'm trying to be more like you. I want to show Jesus everywhere I go. I love you,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Dinner: Join our little club!
    Fast and Easy Meals for Busy Moms/Wives! on FACEBOOK (I will send you an invite!)

    Bedding: I saw some cute khaki covers at Crate&Barrel not the cheapest but good quality I am sure!

    ReplyDelete