Tuesday, June 29, 2010

lucky me!

yesterday, my husband proved how wonderful he is, once again! First off, he ordered me Chinese food for dinner, which he doesn't like to eat chinese food very often, but he knows i love it, so that was the first thing.

When I got home, Landon had to leave to go to a meeting. My phone was plugged in in my bedroom, so I went in to check it. I had a message from landon that said "will you please make the bed before I get home?" my first thought was 'that's really weird, 1. because it was 7:30 pm. we were going to get in bed in the next couple hours. 2. he never really cares if the bed is made or not. But he asked, so I wasn't going to let him down. So I immediately took my pillow off the bed and laying underneath my pillow was this dress from Target I had mentioned I liked and a sweet card.
I'm so lucky!

4 comments:

  1. That is super sweet!!!! I want a new dress!!!! Jonas is going to be mad you posted this though...to him it means that I am going to expect him to start doing sweet things like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!!! what a sweet honey. i love that dress too. i have it in a different design. come to oklahoma soon. thanks bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay bedroom decorator all-star...check this lady out http://justinetaylor.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That was so thoughtful! I think he definitely earned some brownie points there! ;)

    ReplyDelete